Nondiscrimination Policies and Procedures
“The Facility” Health and Rehabilitation
Política de no discriminación
Chính sách không phân biệt đối xử
비 차별 정책
Politique de non-discrimination
سياسة عدم التمييز
गैर भेदभाव नीति
Uas tsis yog-kev ntxub ntxaug Txoj cai
બિન – ભેદભાવ નીતિ
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, “The Facility” Health and Rehabilitation does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by “ The Facility” Health and Rehabilitation directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which “ The Facility” Health and Rehabilitation arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91.
In case of questions, please contact:
Provider Name: The Facility Health and Rehabilitation
Contact Person/Section 504 Coordinator: Christopher Sprenger
Telephone number: 888 413 6811
TDD or State Relay number: 800 735 2962 or 7 1 1
How to File a Civil Rights Complaint
Your complaint must:
- Be filed in writing by mail, fax, e-mail, or via the OCR Complaint Portal
- Name the health care or social service provider involved, and describe the acts or omissions, you believe violated civil rights laws or regulations
- Be filed within 180 days of when you knew that the act or omission complained of occurred. OCR may extend the 180-day period if you can show “good cause”
File a Civil Rights Complaint Online
Open the OCR Complaint Portal and select the type of complaint you would like to file.
Complete as much information as possible, including:
- Information about you, the complainant
- Details of the complaint
- Any additional information that might help OCR when reviewing your complaint
You will then need to electronically sign the complaint and complete the consent form. After completing the consent form you will be able to print out a copy of your complaint to keep for your records
File a Civil Rights Complaint in Writing
File a Complaint Using the Civil Rights Discrimination Complaint Form Package
Open and fill out the Civil Rights Discrimination Complaint Form Package – PDF in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader software to fill out the complaint and consent forms.
You may either:
- Print and mail the completed complaint and consent forms to:
Centralized Case Management Operations
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F HHH Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20201
- Email the completed complaint and consent forms to OCRComplaint@hhs.gov (Please note that communication by unencrypted email presents a risk that personally identifiable information contained in such an email, may be intercepted by unauthorized third parties)
Section 1557 Coordinator
Facility’s Section 1557 Coordinator is:
Christopher Sprenger, Manager
Mr. Sprenger is responsible for coordinating efforts to comply with Section 1557 including investigation of grievances/complaints.
The Facility has readily accessible grievance forms that may be obtained from the Facility Administrator.